WYNDHAM CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
- Primary Hindi or Primary French Teacher – Part Time (up to 0.4)
Primary Hindi or Primary French Teacher – Part Time (up to 0.4)
The successful applicant will be required to teach Hindi or French classes from Prep to Grade 5 in 2020. Hindi or French will be introduced as a specialist subject for the first time at Wyndham Christian College in 2020.
A salary package consistent with the applicant’s level of experience and expertise will be negotiated.
Requirements for this position include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Suitable qualifications and current expertise to teach Hindi or French as applicable.
- Demonstrated excellence as a Hindi or French teacher with an ability to assist student’s skill develop in their language studies
- A high level of skills in utilising technology to enhance the learning of students
- A willingness to grow and develop as a teacher through reflection on their practice, taking on feedback and seeking personal and professional learning opportunities
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- A willingness to work collaboratively and contribute to the Christian ethos and Christian community of the college, including contributing to extra-curricular activities (for example: school camps / mission trips / staff retreat etc)
All applicants must hold current VIT registration, must subscribe wholeheartedly to the Wyndham Christian College Statement of Faith and be active Christians with church involvement. It is an inherent requirement of the role that the Hindi or French teacher is a practicing Christian, in regular church attendance, and can articulate their Christian faith.
Applications should be submitted via email (address below) and needs to include the following:
- A copy of your CV which includes evidence of registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
- A summary of one A4 page making mention of the unique skills, passions, attributes and experiences that you have and would bring to the role.
- A written character reference from your current Pastor/Minister/Priest.
- Contact details of three referees.
Submitting your Application
Applications are to be addressed and sent to the Head of Campus, Mrs Jennifer Trodden email@example.com and copied to the Executive Principal Mr Peter Cliffe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications need to be received by 4:00pm, Friday 29 November 2019.
A confirmation email will be sent on receipt of your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of emailing your application, please contact the school on (03) 8740 4770.
Should you require any further information, please contact Mrs Jennifer Trodden at the College office on 8740 4770 during school hours.
As a Child Safe School, we promote the safety, well-being and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability. As such, the Staff Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policies must be adhered to, resulting in all applicants undergoing reference, background and identity checking.